• Our staff has cleaned and disinfected the interior of the restaurant and cleaned and stained our patio tables.
• We will be limiting our interior dining to 50% of our capacity and observing social distancing between interior and patio tables.
• In the event of a wait-list, patrons will not be allowed to wait inside the restaurant in order to provide adequate social distancing. They may wait outside or in their vehicle and will be called on their cell phone by a staff member when their table is ready.
• Our staff will be wearing masks or our custom Splashworks S.O.B. gaiters while they serve our diners.
• For the time being, we will be using disposable menus in the dining room.
• Condiments will be brought upon request and sanitized between each use.
• B&H Heating and Air installed iWave, an air purifying device, on the ducts of our air conditioning system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
• We are using the IsoKlean disinfection system provided by K-5Solutions. IsoKlean provides a propriety blend of tetrachloromelamine which is on the CDC’s registry of chemicals effective in killing COVID-19. The sanitizing product provides complete coverage of a wide array of surfaces.
• We installed GermKick door openers on our bathroom doors. The GermKick is a foot operated door handle that allows a swinging door to be opened hands-free.
• Despite the crazy times and new regulations, we are excited to have our doors back open and to serve all of you. We want to reassure you that we are doing all that we can to keep both our patrons and staff safe.
We can’t wait to see your faces again!
Bill and Whitney Heard & The Sweet Old Bill’s Staff